C-Two Hotels operates and manages independent, boutique and branded hotels throughout the United States. As a leading hospitality management company, our focus is on building long-term relationships with owners and investors. We do this by growing top-line revenues while efficiently reducing and managing expenses to ensure higher profit margins.
The resources and tools applied by C-Two Hotels include the following:
- Competitive management fee structure with performance incentives
- Customizable management contracts
- A la carte consulting services
- Centralized accounting and risk management services
- Revenue management to maximize rates and market mix
- Sales and marketing to include advertising, promotions & public relations
- Internet marketing: website creation & management, search engine optimization, participation in third-party promotions and pay-per-click campaigns
- Centralized reservations with the C-Two portfolio of hotels
- Reduced expenses through leveraged buying power, tight cost & inventory controls & efficient staffing
- Increased franchise contribution and marketshare for branded properties
- Brand compliance for franchised hotels
- Strategic reporting for ongoing accountability and performance enhancement
- Human resources support to include payroll, hiring and training of all key personnel
With over 100 years of combined experience, the hospitality visionaries of C-Two Hotels are committed to maximizing the profitability of our managed portfolio. Furthermore, our Client-Centric (C-Two) philosophy ensures that our partnerships are built on solid principles. Those principles include: consistent communications, application of best practices, management of experienced and vested hospitality teams and strategic sales efforts to grow marketshare.