If you’re looking for a nice and comfortable place to stay while visiting Alexandria, VA or the Washington, D.C. area, then the Alexandria, VA Comfort Inn & Suites is a great place to lodge for you and your family. If you’re on a business trip, family vacation or in search of a getaway, this magnificent place is just right for you and is sure to meet all of your needs.
The Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria is located adjacent to the Capital Beltway (I-495) Exit 173. Conveniently close to Washington DC we offer an affordable alternative to staying in downtown Washington, D.C.
Take our free shuttle to the Van Dorn metro station and skip the parking hassles in Washington, D.C. Make our hotel your base when you come the nation’s top annual events including the Cherry Blossom Festival, American Folk Life Festival, Fourth of July celebration and the National Christmas Tree lighting ceremony.
Hotel Amenities and Services
- Free shuttle to Van Dorn Metro station from 7 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Free high-speed Internet access
- Free local calls
- Free Coffee 24 hours every day
- Free ‘Your Morning Breakfast’ buffet with hot and cold items
Many area attractions and points of interest are easily accessible from our hotel including Old Town Alexandria, National Harbor, the National Mall, the Pentagon, the Lincoln Memorial, the Washington Monument and the Holocaust Museum.
Additional attractions in the DC area include:
- Arlington National Cemetery
- FedEx Field Arena (football)
- Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
- MCI Center (basket ball, hockey & concerts)
- National Cathedral
- Nationals Park Stadium (baseball)
- Potomac Mills Mall
- RFK Memorial Stadium
- Smithsonian Air & Space Museum
- White House
- Wolf Trap Farm Park Performing Arts Center